Wednesday, July 19, 2017

summer 10x10 remix: look 7

black maternity dress, chambray top, strappy sandals 7

I had every intention of posting this outfit yesterday, but time got away from me, so look 7 of the #Summer10x10 remix is a day late. Of all the outfits, this was the one I was the least excited about. As I mentioned a few posts back, this dress is not holding up - it doesn't look bad in photos, but in real-life it's horribly pilled. I'm wearing it one last time today then it's going directly into the trash. Which is a shame, because I really like the shape of it.

So yesterday, I was feeling a bit bitter about wearing a dress I really didn't want to wear and beginning to feel outfit fatigue. While it's nice not to have to stress about what to wear every morning, I am missing the rest of my closet! Maybe picking different items would have helped with that, or maybe I should have allowed for a little bit more outfit freedom, but I'm starting to get that feeling that I'm wearing the same thing over and over. It probably doesn't help that I wore all my favorite outfit combinations last week leaving me with nothing but the unwanted leftovers this week. So, while this is not a bad outfit, it just wasn't want I wanted to wear. So not feeling it.

black maternity dress, chambray top, strappy sandals 4
top: Loft (similar) | dress: Old Navy  (exactnon-maternity option)  |  cardigan: (similar)  |  sandals: Old Navy (exact)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  bracelet: Baublebar (similar)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)

black maternity dress, chambray top, strappy sandals 6 black maternity dress, chambray top, strappy sandals 3 black maternity dress, chambray top, strappy sandals 5 black maternity dress, chambray top, strappy sandals 1 black maternity dress, chambray top, strappy sandals 2

shop the post:

No comments:

Post a Comment