Wednesday, July 12, 2017

summer 10x10 remix: look 2

black maternity dress, cream open weave cardigan 5

Day two of the #Summer10x10 remix challenge and I'm already an outfit cheater. This cardigan was not one of the items I picked for the challenge, but it was in my office and I got chilly, so there you go. I'm actually wearing it again today, so this has turned into more of an 11x10 challenge. Oh, well. Lee said in her original post to have fun and not to take it too seriously, so that's what I'm going with. :)

While this might not be the most exciting look I've ever come up with, I'm still happy with it. What's not to love about a comfy and cozy outfit with easy to remove layers? My one complaint with this sweater is that the sleeves refuse to stay up, but it wasn't nothing my rubber band trick couldn't fix. Just make sure the rubber bands are tight enough to keep the sleeves in place but not so tight that they're uncomfortable. It sounds silly, but it works!

black maternity dress, cream open weave cardigan 6
cardigan: Loft (exact)  |  dress: Old Navy maternity (exact, non-maternity option) last worn here  |  sandals: Old Navy (exact)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  bracelet: Baublebar (similar)


black maternity dress, cream open weave cardigan 2 black maternity dress, cream open weave cardigan 3 black maternity dress, cream open weave cardigan 7 black maternity dress, cream open weave cardigan 1 black maternity dress, cream open weave cardigan 4

// Sharing on What I Wore. //

No comments:

Post a Comment