Monday, July 17, 2017

monday musings: week 28

monday musings_header

Welcome to Monday Musings! Each Monday I share a different "get to know you" style Q&A. I invite you to join in the comments below so I can get to know you as well.

Q: Are you usually early, on-time or late?

watch selfies
all the watches can't keep me on time: one  |  two  |  three

A: I used to be an on-time kind of gal - never early, but detested being late - but since becoming a momma, I'm always a good 10-15 minutes to everything. Thank goodness I have an understanding boss! Work starts at 8 a.m., but I usually don't make it in until 8:10, but I almost always still beat my boss to work who comes in around 8:30/9 a.m. It doesn't seem to matter what time we get up and going - I can get up 20 minutes early to try to get everyone out the door on time - we're still late. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :) Any advice on how to be more timely? Or just accept the fact that sometimes being late in inevitable?

What about you? Are you usually on-time, early or late? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment