Friday, July 28, 2017

girly-girl

pink blazer, polka dot tee and maternity jeans 3

These pictures are a from a few weeks ago that I haven't had a chance to post, but still wanted to share! There's something so fun about bright pink, especially when paired with polka dots and bow flats. Pink + polka dots + bows = things my toddler loves, so does that mean I'm dressed like a three-year-old girly-girl? Maybe...but if I am, I can't say I'm upset about it.

I love this bright hue for summer and the linen helps keep things cool with the insane humidity we've had going on in Florida. I got this blazer during the J. Crew 4th of July sale, but unfortunately the pink is sold out. However, I've noticed it popping in and out of stock in select sizes, so it's worth keeping an eye out for if you're interested. I got mine in a 16 - and obviously it's not going to button over the baby bump - but once the baby comes I think it'll fit a lot better. Right now everything's just a little wide and disproportionate, but I decided to rock it anyway. :)

pink blazer, polka dot tee and maternity jeans 5
blazer: J. Crew (exact in other colors - look for pop backs in pink, factory version)  |  top: J. Crew (similar) last worn here  |  jeans: GAP maternity (similar)  |  shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact) last worn here  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Michael Kors (exact)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (cute alternative)

pink blazer, polka dot tee and maternity jeans 2 pink blazer, polka dot tee and maternity jeans 1 pink blazer, polka dot tee and maternity jeans 6 pink blazer, polka dot tee and maternity jeans 7 pink blazer, polka dot tee and maternity jeans 4 pink blazer, polka dot tee and maternity jeans 8

4 comments:

  1. Love this look! I think the graphic impact of the polka dots keep it from being overly girly, and I wouldn't be able to resist a cute pink blazer or bow flats either. A blazer is a perfect non-maternity item to rock with a bump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was certainly fun to wear! I'm thinking it would also look great with seersucker stripes for summer...:)

      Delete
  2. This is adorable and so is the gray dress in the last post. I love pink, my second favorite color, purple being my first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple's my kiddo's favorite color as well. :)

      Delete