Sunday, June 25, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 6.25.17

6.25.17 thoughts and whatnots
chambray love:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:


on teal and polka dots:


favorite sales:


whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: Reruns of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix
  • what's on my needles: I'm (slowly) working on baby boy's baby blanket. It's modified from The Little Songbird's pram blanket - basically I doubled the pattern, and though I'm not very far along, I love how it's turning out. 
  • what I'm crushing on: Kendra Scott's seaside inspired line of jewelry. I'd love to have this asymmetrical long pearl statement necklace, these coral drop earrings or this tactile orb stackable ring duo
  • what I'm looking forward to: A break in the heat - though I'll have to wait until October for that one...only three-ish more months...

6 comments:

  1. Yay, chambray. And I need to up my flatlay game - those shots are great. Can't wait to see how your blanket turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love flatlays, but I rarely plan my outfits in enough advance to actually do them. I should work on that. :)

      Delete
  2. Chambray with pencil skirt, always a win, works every season!! The baby blanket is so pretty you have to share a sneak peak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a loooong way to go on the blanket, but here's a sneak peak. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with the green skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking forward to the days when I can wear it again. :)

      Delete