Sunday, June 11, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 6.11.17


6.11.17 thoughts and whatnots
kimono love: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:


on teal and polka dots:
  • on the blog: The kiddo's mermaid birthday bash
  • on instagram: I finally got to meet (and love on) my newest nephew. Seriously, isn't he just too precious? 
  • on pinterest: I recently tried out this super easy baked ziti recipe, and it wasn't half bad!
  • coming up on the blog: The latest edition of Monday Musings and some outfit posts (spoiler alert, there's another kimono in there :)). 


favorite sales:


whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: The Heist by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg. It's a bit cheesy, but still a really fun read. If you like Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, you'll definitely like this one as well!
  • what I'm watching: I started watching the Santa Clarita Diet the other night while my husband was giving the kiddo her bath...but didn't get too far into it (not exactly toddler appropriate) and am deciding if it's worth continuing. Has anyone watched it? Did you like it? 
  • what I'm crushing on: All the cute, gold strappy sandals. I'd take a pair of these chic scallop ankle straps, these cognac/gold multi strap and these cross strap sandals. 
  • what I'm looking forward to: Getting to hear baby boy's heartbeat at this Wednesday's OBGYN appointment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment