black pencil pants and neutral cardis: one | two | three
on teal and polka dots:
- Obsessed with Merrick's living room home tour. Maybe it's me just being nosy, but I just love seeing other people's homes and how they live. :)
- Nicole's pink floral LuLaRoe skirt is so dang cute! I've never bought anything from LuLaRoe before, thoughts? I know a lot of people really love their leggings...
- Nina's lace stripe top.is.everything. With white jeans and + a cognac bag = perfection.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: The latest installment of Monday Musings and sharing my February budget finds.
- on instagram: No week would be complete without a aqua bag selfie. ;)
- on pinterest: Oh my gosh, drooling over the whitewash ceiling in this master bedroom.
- coming up on the blog: An outfit post or two and working on s house tour post for Friday!
- 20% off $100 at J. Crew Factory with code SPRINGUP
- Just love this pretty and springy this floral print pink v-neck blouse.
- This black lacy racerback swing dress would be perfect for the beach/pool or for a casual night out - just add cute sandals.
- I've really veen into kimono/wraps lately and this navy tasseled wrap is no acception!
- 40% off at Loft with code NEWNOW
- This basketweave short-sleeve dress would be perfect for work, or the upcoming wedding season!
- Tulips are my favorite flower, so I kinda feel like I need this tulip print tee.
- These 4" scallop-hem shorts would be perfect for summer - and they come in several great shades.
- Buy one, get one 50% off at White House Black Market (no code required)
- what I'm reading: Goodness nothing at the moment. It's been too dang busy and too hard to concentrate. I have been playing at lot of Candy Crush on my phone though for some fun, mindless activity.
- what I'm watching: Reruns of the Office.
- what I'm crushing on: If we get our new home, we're thinking about converting one of the rooms into a study/guest room and I'm obsessed with the idea of a velvet sleeper sofa. My favs are this navy tufted back sofa, this storage sleeper sofa that comes in the best colors - including teal! - and this stunning mid-century velvet number.
- what I'm looking forward to: Oh my gosh you guys. We listed our house for sale Tuesday night and by Wednesday evening we had two offers and an acceptance to our counter offer by Thursday. My head's still reeling that everything went through so quickly! To add to the crazy, our offer was accepted on our new home, and we plan on closing on both homes in early April. It's going to be a crazy whirlwind, and I'm sure we'll hit some snafus along the way, but I'm still in awe of how perfectly everything has worked out so far. We're so incredibly blessed...