Thursday, March 2, 2017

lazy girl uniform

when: Monday  |  where: work  |  weather: 75 and partly cloudy

This has become my lazy girl uniform of sorts: ankle pants, flowy top, a cardigan and hair in a braid. Perfect for those I don't wanna Monday mornings where I hitting the snooze button on repeat is a necessity. Is it the most exciting or dynamic outfit? Perhaps not, but it's what I wore, and the camera was handy and ready for photos. :)

top: Old Navy (short sleeve option, similar sleeveless) last worn here  |  cardigan: Banana Republic (similar) last worn here  |  pants: The Limited (similarlast worn here  |  shoes: J. Crew Factory (exactlast worn here  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)  |  bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact three pearl, exact six pearl)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)


//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

5 comments:

  1. Nobody would guess this is "lazy"! I think it is perfectly pulled-together and ladylike. Thank goodness for uniforms to fool everybody, eh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding. I love those don't have to think about it outfits. Plus an easy braid is perfect for those days when I can't be bothered to wash my hair. :)

      Delete
  2. If this is a lazy girl uniform, sign me up! I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think another way to put it would be a don't have to think about it outfit. :) Just throw it on and go!

      Delete
  3. I think this is the perfect lazy day uniform, especially as that is not how it comes across at all! The details of your top and shoes really add to this easy look. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday, Erin. Let me know if you would like to co-host sometime.

    ReplyDelete