Sunday, February 5, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 2.5.17

all about those stripes:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:
  • on the blog: I was so honored to co-host February Currently
  • on instagram: Warm temps have got me feeling all springy
  • coming up on the blog: Tomorrow I'm sharing my winter conference packing list. Can't wait? Check out last year's list here.


favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm doing: Packing. cleaning. painting. repeat. It's been a challenge trying to get the house ready to sale, but I know it'll be so worth it to spruce the old gal up before putting her on the market. Got to have her showing at her very best. :)
  • what I'm reading: I've been too busy to read much of anything at the moment, unless blogs count...
  • what I'm watching: My kiddo has discovered Sarah and Duck on Netflix, so I've been kinda of listening to it in the background while trying to work on the house.
  • what I'm crushing on: Oh my goodness, while I was in Michigan I discovered the most gorgeous navy blue velvet chair at Marshalls, and if I wasn't flying and could have figure out some way to haul it back to Florida, I would have. But since I can't have that one, here a few other options I'm loving: this pricey - but swoon-worthy - accent chair, this modern arm chair that comes in a bunch of color options including navy, and this similar to my original crush tufted back armchair.
  • what I'm looking forward to: As you're reading this I'll be on my way for Nashville, whoot whoot! Sadly, I won't get to experience too much of the city since I'll be there for a work conference, but any excuse that gets me back to my home state makes me a happy girl.

6 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits up top! Stripes are the best.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely a bit (okay a lot) of a stripe addict. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a nice trip for your conference. Sorry you can't really ENJOY the city much, but that's great you'll be back in your home state. Thanks for sharing all the fun sales!

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great trip, it's always good to go back to my home state. :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, use up those leftover kisses! :) And loved having you co-host. Hope your trip is great - I always figure even if I'm working much of the time, at least I get a whole bed to myself and a break from the (often combative) toddler bedtime routine for a day or two, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, man, the first night of the conference I slept so hard I woke up disorientated and covered in drool. It.was.awesome. :)

      Delete