Tuesday, January 31, 2017

stripes on repeat

when: Wednesday before last  |  where: work  |  weather: 75 and sunny

Hey friends. I apologize for being a bit MIA last week. I went out of town unexpectedly, and decided it would be easier to take a break from posting. Though I did actually start this post over a week ago, so that counts for something right?

This shirt has been on major repeat lately. It's actually the third time I've featured in on the blog in as many weeks, but what can I say? I'm a creature of habit. I also made it's way into last week's carry-on bag, since it's so soft and cozy. It's been popping in and out of stock in both black and navy at GAP Factory, so it's worth it to keep an eye on it if you want one of your own.


cardigan: Loft (similar)  last worn here  |   shirt: GAP Factory (similar) last worn here  |  pants: Loft (similar)  last worn here  |  shoes: Sam Edelman (exact in other colors, cute pink similar)  |  necklace: Stella & Dot (exact)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)  |  watch: Target (similar)  |  bracelet: Kendra Scott (similar)


Don't forget: tomorrow I'm co-hosting Currently with Anne! Hope you will join us to share what you're currently packing, jonesing, texting, reading and hearting. 


//  Sharing on The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore.  //

4 comments:

  1. Definitely the perfect striped shirt! I'm really loving your blush flats, too! Those are going to transition so well from winter into spring and right into summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will too. When I saw them on Fran, I had to copy and get my own pair, they're just so dang cute!

      Delete
  2. Yes to everything Bri said! And black jeans + long/chunky cardigan + ankle boots has been my winter go-to lately. Love this Florida version of the look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that might be a fun post...a north/south version of the same outfit, or something like that anyway. :)

      Delete