Monday, July 4, 2016

red, white and blue x 2

red white and blue x 2_zpsrthu3kmz

I couldn't make up my mind on which patriotic-inspired outfit I wanted to share with you, so you get both! I wore both of these outfits to work last week, which is why they're on the more professional side. Also, I swear it rained most of the day I wore the rain boots. :)

Today, I'm wearing my favorite denim shorts, a red tee and my new navy stripe sandals - I'm all about comfort on my days off.

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July! Ours will be full of good food, family and fireworks - I can't think of a better way to celebrate our nation's freedom. My heartfelt thanks go out to the men and women who have served, and those who continue to serve, our county. God bless!

red midi skirt and navy gingham 5_zpsmtut9woa
skirt: J. Crew (similar)
top: J. Crew Factory (exact)
shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact)
clutch: J. Crew Factory (exact)
necklace: J. Crew Factory (exact)
watch: Fossil (exact in rose gold)
bracelets: Loft (alternative crystal) and Bourbon and Boweties (exact pearl)
earrings: Reeds (exact, inexpensive similar)

seersucker blazer red top and boots 5_zpsakmrljoo
blazer: J. Crew Factory (exact)
shirt: Loft (similar)
boots: Hunter Boots (exact)
jeans: American Eagle (similar)
necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
watch: Fossil (exact in rose gold)
bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact)
earrings: Reeds (exactinexpensive similar)

red midi skirt and navy gingham 1_zpsjv64sqky seersucker blazer red top and boots 4_zpsqle40zd6 red midi skirt and navy gingham 2_zpsxohtvflnred midi skirt and navy gingham 3_zpsf662hzcw seersucker blazer red top and boots 1_zpszrqen0yb seersucker blazer red top and boots 2_zps32zqrtrt

more red, white and blue outfit inspiration:

red white and blue x4_zps82qh7dgv one | two | three | four

2 comments:

  1. You pull off this color scheme so well... LOVE the skirt, and pairing it with gingham is such a fun fancy/casual mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish the photos had turned out a little better (sadly my usual photographer - aka the husband - couldn't take them, so I took them myself. I've got the master the self-portrait!

      Delete