Sunday, August 6, 2017

thoughts and whatnots: 8.6.17

8.6.17 thoughts and whatnots
pops of cobalt:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:


on teal and polka dots:


favorite sales:


whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: After quickly devouring Elin Hilderbrand's "Here's to Us," I just started reading Alice Hoffman's "The Ice Queen."
  • what I'm watching: I recently watched the first episode of "Glow" on Netflix and I'm torn. It's was okay, and seems like it has potential, but it's definitely not the most family-friendly of shows. 
  • what I'm looking forward to: after a particularly bad start to Friday (bad drop off at daycare, burnt my tongue and spilled coffee all over myself and the car, broke my shoe and could only find one too tight pair - thanks swollen feet - in the car), I'm looking forward to an easy weekend. Preferable one with a long bathtub soak. :)

2 comments:

  1. That cobalt dress looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I love cobalt, but for whatever reason don't wear it too often. It the perfect shade for summer though!

      Delete