Monday, August 7, 2017

monday musings: weeks 30 & 31

monday musings_header

Welcome to Monday Musings! Each Monday I share a different "get to know you" style Q&A. I invite you to join in the comments below so I can get to know you as well.

Q1: What's your most used app?
monday musings_instagram

A1: I'd say it's a toss up between Instagram and Pinterest. Though to be honest, when it comes to social media and blogging, I'm kinda of terrible at it. I try to remember to take a least an outfit selfie or two to post during the week on Instagram, and I'm always looking for food/room/holiday inspiration on Pinterest, but I don't use them as effectively as I could for blogging purposes. Oh, well, sometimes it's challenging enough to blog throughout the week, much less push it out on all the social media outlets. That's why this is a hobby for me, I don't think I could keep up with it full time!

Q2: What was your favorite subject in school?


A2:  My favorite subject in school was probably art. I've always loved the arts - music (I was a band nerd), painting, pottery, photography, graphic design. I also really loved history and English (all the books to read please!) Which is probably why as an adult I love to craft and always have a book on hand.

Now that I've been doing Monday Musings for eight months - crazy how time has flown - I wanted to know if you have any questions for me. Anything you'd like for me to answer? Post your questions in the comments below, or email me at tealandpolkadots@gmail.com. I'd love to incorporate your questions into upcoming segments of Monday Musings. :)

2 comments:

  1. Most used app: probably Instagram too. I can't resist checking it! I also access my Teux Deux (list-keeping) and Weather Channel apps very regularly.

    And English! I love when reading books counts as homework. My most favorite ever class in being an English major was "The British Novel". Seriously, I got to read Jane Eyre and Persuasion and a bunch of other good stuff and that counted as doing school work. (Let's just never mind the part where I had to write papers about them.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I forgot all about the weather channel app and I use it all the time! I'm kinda of a weather nerd.

      I loved English too - especially all the reading, not so much writing the papers. :)

      Delete