Thursday, August 31, 2017

maternity black swing dress

maternity black swing dress and medallion sandals 3

I originally bought this dress to as a "backup" outfit for our trip to St. Augustine last weekend, but loved the casual ease of it so much, I had to wear it to work yesterday. It's super soft and comfy and I think it'll work great post-maternity. I have a feeling it'll be like my black and white stripe dress that's actually a maternity dress, but I wore it all.the.time. before I got pregnant.

Our babymoon was so lovey - thought very, very hot - but isn't pretty much everywhere in August? I took a ton of pictures (some of which you can see on my instagram) and *hopefully* will have a babymoon post up in the next day or two. Things have been a little extra crazy since we got back, which always seems to be the way after vacation.

maternity black swing dress and medallion sandals 4
dress: GAP maternity (exact)  |  sandals: Franco Fortinit (exact- on sale!, designer original)  |  necklace: Stella & Dot (exact)  |  watch: Michael Kors (exact)  |  bracelet: Kendra Scott (similar)

maternity black swing dress and medallion sandals 6 maternity black swing dress and medallion sandals 2

Today makes 34 weeks pregnant and time for another bump update! Baby's been super active the past couple of days and I've been feeling lots of kicks and rolls. He's approximately 4 3/4 pounds, about the size of a cantaloupe and almost 18 inches long. With the intense heat we've been having, I finally hit the point where I'm ready to have this guy - but I know he needs to stay in there and cook a little bit longer. Plus we still have so much to do for his nursery. My sweet dad painted his room while we were gone - seriously he's the greatest - so now we have a few things left to buy and then we need to put it all together. I was convinced that when I was pregnant with Aubrey we got her nursery done months in advance, but I just went back and looked at photos and it was more like two weeks ahead of time. So I guess we're not as behind as I originally thought...

maternity black swing dress and medallion sandals 5 maternity black swing dress and medallion sandals 1 maternity black swing dress and medallion sandals 3

shop the post:



//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exactly, now that I'm getting to end of my pregnancy, comfy is the only way to go!

      Delete