Thursday, August 3, 2017

long blue dress

maternity blue maxi dress, medallion sandals 7

Does this dress look familiar? That's because it's the same dress from last Thursday, just in a different color. :) I know I've said this before, but I just can't get enough of these jersey dresses - so stretchy, so dang comfy - perfect for the third trimester. I'm not exaggerating when I say I think they're my favorite pieces of maternity clothing I've purchased (and that includes my previous pregnancy).

maternity blue maxi dress, medallion sandals 5
dress: motherhood maternity (exact, cute non-maternity option)  |  sandals: Franco Fortinit (exact, designer originals)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact pearl) Baublebar (similar pave cuff)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)

maternity blue maxi dress, medallion sandals 6 maternity blue maxi dress, medallion sandals 1 maternity blue maxi dress, medallion sandals 3

Today makes 30 weeks pregnant, just in time for another bump update. Baby's measuring about 15.7 inches long and is almost three pounds - about the size of a large cabbage. At this morning's checkup, his heartbeat was 140 and he was measuring a wee big for this point in the pregnancy - fingers crossed that I'm not cooking up a monster baby! :) I bought some of the first things for his nursery this past weekend, and can't wait for them to arrive. I'm getting to the point where I want everything to be done right now. I know we still have some time, so need to panic about stuff not being done...yet... I'm not sure if Aubrey knows something's up, but she's been extra needy/clingy lately, making if difficult for momma - or daddy - to get anything accomplished. Any tips on what to do with a clingy toddler?

maternity blue maxi dress, medallion sandals 4 maternity blue maxi dress, medallion sandals 2

shop the post:

//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

No comments:

Post a Comment