Tuesday, August 22, 2017

bloopers vol. 3

In honor of Teal and Polka Dot's three-year anniversary, I give you a maternity blooper reel. Because most days aren't all pregnancy glow, unicorns and rainbows...
   bloopers vol 3_1
the jabba the hutt   //   original post

bloopers vol 3_2
the who wants a hug?  //  original post

bloopers vol 3_3
the what the heck?  //  original post

bloopers vol 3_11
the looks of disdain  //  original posts one  |  two  |  three

bloopers vol 3_7
the goober  //  original post

bloopers vol 3_8
the I don't wanna   //  original post

bloopers vol 3_6
the wassssup  //  original post

bloopers vol 3_9
the beats me  //  original post

bloopers vol 3_5
the ohhhh yeaaaah  //  original post

bloopers vol 3_10
the you wanna piece of this?  //  original post

bloopers vol 3_4
the contemplative  //  original post

And because he loves to capture me at my most, um, "flattering"...my lovely photographer hubs...

bloopers vol 3_12

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I had fun putting it together. :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right? That one cracked me up the most. :)

      Delete
  2. Cracking up at these! The outtakes so often are better than what makes it to our blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth? I love doing blooper posts - and seeing other blogger's bloopers. So much fun!

      Delete