Sunday, July 9, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 7.9.17

7.9.17 thoughts and whatnots
striped cardigans and maxi dresses: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:


on teal and polka dots:


favorite sales:


whatnots:
  • reading: I started reading Adriana Trigiani's "The Shoemaker's Wife" this week while taking a soak in the tub. Seriously, baths are the best thing ever for pregnancy pains + a good book = bliss. 
  • watching: The final season of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. Can I tell you how much I hated the finale? Almost makes me not want to bother with the last season...Any recommendation on what to binge watch next? 
  • crushing on: I know I don't need anymore maternity maxi dresses, but that isn't stopping me from crushing on these heathered gray elbow length sleeve, white lace trimmed, and coral wrap floral print dresses. 
  • looking forward to: A break in the heat. While the temps are still in the 80s, the humidity has been insane this past week is temperatures that feel like 100+. But it's supposed to rain some this week, so maybe that'll cool things down. This pregnant lady is ready for fall already. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Lily Jade but would be interested in some personal reviews... I learned about them after I picked my diaper bag the last time around, and then regretted that I didn't get to try a Lily Jade one instead because they looked better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was pretty disappointed in my last diaper bag, so I don't plan on bothering with it this time around. I know Audrey really loves hers, but I hesitate over the $300 price tag. Though worth it if it functions the way you want/need it to!

      Delete