Friday, July 21, 2017

summer remix 10x10: look 10

black and white pencil skirt, chambray top, nudge wedge sandals 2

This is it - the last look from the #Summer10x10 remix! While it's been interesting finding new ways to wear my clothes, part of me is really looking forward to having access to the rest of my closet. :) For today's final look I paired my Old Navy striped midi skirt with a knotted chambray top - a bit reminiscent of look #7, but somehow not quite as comfortable. I think because the top and skirt hitting at the same place above my pregnant belly made everything tight and uncomfortable. At least it's the last day and as soon as work as over I'm changing into stretchy leggings and a tee. #bliss

Speaking of weekends, I'm really looking forward to this one. Everyone's in my family's been a bit under the weather, not exactly sick but just run down enough to feel lousy all week. Husband's been working a side job for the past couple of weeks that has meant 10+ hours days and working on the weekends leaving him especially tired, poor kiddo has a lingering cough and I'm having trouble sleeping from sciatic nerve pain. I think what we all need is a nice, quite weekend to recharge! Then next weekend might be a good one to start working on the baby's room - only 12 weeks (give or take) until he's here. Crazy.

black and white pencil skirt, chambray top, nudge wedge sandals 7
top: Loft (similar)  |  skirt: Old Navy (exact)  |  shoes: J. Crew Factory (similar)  |   necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)  |  bracelet: Baublebar (similar)

black and white pencil skirt, chambray top, nudge wedge sandals 1 black and white pencil skirt, chambray top, nudge wedge sandals 3 black and white pencil skirt, chambray top, nudge wedge sandals 4 black and white pencil skirt, chambray top, nudge wedge sandals 5 black and white pencil skirt, chambray top, nudge wedge sandals 6 black and white pencil skirt, chambray top, nudge wedge sandals 8

shop the post:

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the skirt + chambray combo...until it's not so comfy, that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, looked cute - but so uncomfy. Just one of those pregnancy things, I suppose. :)

      Delete