Monday, July 17, 2017

summer 10x10 remix: look 6

black and white stripe pencil skirt, blush tee, tan cardigan and blush strappy sandals 3

One week left of the #Summer10x10 remix! This look is pretty reminiscent of look 1, since I'm re-wearing my striped midi pencil skirt and long tan cardigan, but switched to a blush top and flat sandals. But still, basically the same look.

I decided not to do the challenge over the weekend since most of the time I'm rocking leggings and an oversized tee, but I had family come over Saturday so I decided to wear real clothes. :) And though I could have worn anything I wanted, I ended up defaulting to a version of look 3 - blush tee, strappy sandals and cream cardigan, but substituted the black pants for a pair of maternity shorts. A better blogger would have taken a picture, but I didn't even think about it. Opps.

black and white stripe pencil skirt, blush tee, tan cardigan and blush strappy sandals 4
top: GAP maternity (exact, non-maternity option)  |  skirt: Old Navy (exact)  |  cardigan: J. Crew (similar)  |  sandals: Old Navy (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  necklaces: Kendra Scott (exact long)  Baublebar (similar curved bar)  |  bracelet: Baublebar (similar)  |  earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)

black and white stripe pencil skirt, blush tee, tan cardigan and blush strappy sandals 7 black and white stripe pencil skirt, blush tee, tan cardigan and blush strappy sandals 6 black and white stripe pencil skirt, blush tee, tan cardigan and blush strappy sandals 1 black and white stripe pencil skirt, blush tee, tan cardigan and blush strappy sandals 2 black and white stripe pencil skirt, blush tee, tan cardigan and blush strappy sandals 5

shop the post:
//  Sharing on Hello Monday and Mix it Monday.  //

No comments:

Post a Comment