Saturday, July 15, 2017

summer 10x10 remix: look 5

chambray top, black and white stripe tee, maternity black pencil pants 7

Since Friday's are more casual at my office, I decided to go with a relaxed, easy outfit of black pencil pants, stripes and an open chambray top for my fifth outfit for the #Summer10x10 remix. I'm exactly sure why, but I've been the most excited about wearing this outfit since planning my looks for the 10 days. Possibly because of this pin. Seriously, such a cute outfit. I don't love the execution of this outfit as much as I thought it would, maybe a darker chambray shirt would have been better? But overall, it works.

The challenge is officially halfway over, and so far I've been enjoying it - with the exception of the extra load of laundry I had to do and my poor black dress not holding up. But it has forced me to rethink about some of the items in my closet, and wear them in ways I hadn't thought of before - like knotting a polka dot tee over a dress.

chambray top, black and white stripe tee, maternity black pencil pants 5
top: Loft (exact) last worn here  |  chambray: Loft (similarlast worn here  |  pants: Loft maternity (exact, non-maternity optionlast worn here  |  sandals: Old Navy (exact)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)  |  hat: Target (similar)

chambray top, black and white stripe tee, maternity black pencil pants 4 chambray top, black and white stripe tee, maternity black pencil pants 6 chambray top, black and white stripe tee, maternity black pencil pants 3 chambray top, black and white stripe tee, maternity black pencil pants 2 chambray top, black and white stripe tee, maternity black pencil pants 1

shop the post:

No comments:

Post a Comment