Thursday, July 13, 2017

summer 10x10 remix: look 3

cream open weave cardigan, pink tee and maternity black pencil pants 6

As simple as this outfit is, it might just be my favorite so far for the #Summer10x10 challenge. I think in part because I like this cardigan better with pants vs. with a dress. I mentioned yesterday that I snuck this cardigan into the remix and now have ended up wearing it two days in a row. :) I think the extra layer adds some interest to both outfits, and since I love to wear cardigans so much, the tan one I included the remix would have gotten old fast if I'd worn it every.single.day. Once again, not the most practical in summer - I definitely ditched the cardigan when I had to go outside to take pictures for work - but as I keep mentioning, ideal for the AC.

cream open weave cardigan, pink tee and maternity black pencil pants 2
cardigan: Loft (exact) last worn here  |  tee: GAP maternity (exact, non-maternity option)  last worn here  |  pants: Loft (exact, non-maternity option)  last worn here  |  sandals: Old Navy (exact)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  bracelet: Kendra Scott (similar)

cream open weave cardigan, pink tee and maternity black pencil pants 4 cream open weave cardigan, pink tee and maternity black pencil pants 3

Today makes 27 weeks pregnant, and time for the latest bump update! Baby boy weighs almost 2 lbs, is about the size of a head of cauliflower and 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended. I've been having some issues sleeping as it gets more and more difficult to find a comfortable position in the bed, but other than that everything is going well. Next week we have our next checkup - and the gestational diabetes (GD) test, which I'm not looking forward to. I had gestational diabetes in my last pregnancy and the doctor has pretty much told me I'll have it again this go around. I was tested at 18-weeks, and passed the test at that point, so we'll see if things have changed in the last 10 weeks. At least I know what to expect - and do - but I'm not looking forward to having to prick my finger a million times a day, the super restrictive diet and the medication that goes along with it. I shouldn't complain, it was very manageable last time around and I still had a normal delivery (I was scared silly with horror stories of monster babies due to GD).

cream open weave cardigan, pink tee and maternity black pencil pants 1 cream open weave cardigan, pink tee and maternity black pencil pants 7cream open weave cardigan, pink tee and maternity black pencil pants 5

shop the post:

//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.   //

2 comments:

  1. Your pink top is lovely :)
    Thanks for linking up with Jennie and me on Fab Friday linkup!

    www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Thanks for co-hosting! I always love participating in the Fabulous Friday linkup! :)

      Delete