Thursday, July 6, 2017

outfit deja vu

maternity green maxi, blue stripe cardigan 7

Does this outfit look a wee bit familiar? That's probably because it's basically a dupe this combo I wore in May with the exact same style of dress, just a different color. I've been struggling to come up with fresh outfits without buying a bunch of new maternity stuff that will get very limited wear. I suppose I should see it as challenge to become better at remixing instead of just wearing the same thing over and over and over again (though there's nothing really wrong with that, right? Sometimes it's just takes too much mental power to come up with something new and interesting).

maternity green maxi, blue stripe cardigan 5
cardigan: GAP Factory (exact in navy, cute alternative) last worn here  |  maxi dress: Old Navy (similar non-maternity  |   sandals: Loft (nearly identical)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)

maternity green maxi, blue stripe cardigan 4 maternity green maxi, blue stripe cardigan 6 maternity green maxi, blue stripe cardigan 1

Today makes 26 weeks - time is seriously flying by - so it's time for another bump update! Baby boy weights approximately 1 2/3 pounds, 14 inches and about the length of a scallion from head to heel. He's been an active little fellow, and my husband finally felt some of his kicks this week. I also feel like this week the bump grew all of a sudden. I woke up on Tuesday and was like, huh, is it just me or did my bump get seriously larger? So I asked me husband for confirmation that I wasn't crazy and he agreed - baby had grown practically overnight!

For my last pregnancy, I did week-by-week chalkboard bump updates, so I took a stroll though Facebook to compare this bump with my previous bump and realized I wore this exact same maxi at 26 weeks pregnant three years ago, with a cream sweater no less. Just thought that was amusing. Especially since I was just talking about wearing the same outfit on repeat :)

maternity green maxi, blue stripe cardigan 8 maternity green maxi, blue stripe cardigan 2 maternity green maxi, blue stripe cardigan 3

//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

4 comments:

  1. I have been loving your chic breezy pregnancy style, Erin. Congratulations once again. Love that olive maxi dress and how great you styled it with your cardigan and congnac sandals. Well done!

    Welcome by my blog and join my style linkup and share your amazing style with me and my readers (link below). Thanks and enjoy the weekend! Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/07/thursday-moda-71-4th-of-july-girls.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks so much! I'll be sure to check out the linkup, thanks for sharing. :)

      Delete
  2. This maxi dress is perfect for your baby bump! Thanks for sharing at the Fab Friday linkup!

    Christine
    www.bonchicstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I hung on to my maxis after my last pregnancy - they've been an outfit lifesaver!

      Delete