Monday, July 3, 2017

monday musings: weeks 25 & 26

monday musings_header

Welcome to Monday Musings! Each Monday I share a different "get to know you" style Q&A. Since I didn't post last week, today I'm playing a bit of catch up with two questions. :) I invite you to join in the comments below so I can get to know you as well.

Q1: Would you rather read a book or watch a movie? What is your favorite book/movie?

favorite books

A1: I'd much rather read a book. I love watching/going to the movies, but there's something about a book in hand that's just so much more satisfying. I'm not sure if I really have a favorite book, but I do have favorite authors, such as Jane Austin, Mauve Binchy, Sarah Addison Allen, Jojo Moyes and Cecelia Ahern.

Q2: What's your favorite 4th of July tradition?

fourth of july 2016

A2: Fireworks! Since Aubrey was born, our tradition has been to go to the pier at the beach by our house to watch the show. It's really cool - we have the fireworks show right above us, and at the same time you can see fireworks shows at the pier to the right and the pier to the left - so basically three shows in one.

It's your turn! Would you rather read or a book or watch a movie and what is your favorite 4th of July tradition? Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Sarah Addison Allen! Her books are always incredible, I just wish there were more of them. I can never really decide which is my favorite, but character-wise I love the Waverly women. All of them Mariah to Evanelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I read on her website that she's been battling breast cancer and her mother is ill, so she's taking some time off. I keep hoping she'll release a new book soon though! I think the Waverly woman are my favorite as well, though I really love all her books. :)

      Delete