Thursday, June 22, 2017

they can't all be winners

black and white stripe dress, long blush cardigan 7

Some outfits I post on here feel like a real home run - the lighting is great, the outfit photographs well and I feel pretty confident in what I'm posting - and then there's outfits like these. Those days when it's kinda gross outside, the hair is lackluster at best and the outfit is blah. But you know what? All the outfits can't be winners. Some days you just have to rock the slouchy dress, messy hair and a big 'ol dose of blah.

black and white stripe dress, long blush cardigan 3
dress: Target (similar) last worn here  |  cardigan: (similar)  |  sandals: American Eagle (cute alternative)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (similar)  |  watch: Michael Kors (exact)  |  bracelet: Kendra Scott (similar)

black and white stripe dress, long blush cardigan 6 black and white stripe dress, long blush cardigan 5

Today makes 24 weeks pregnant, so here's a quick bump update: Baby boy is approximately a foot long (so big!) and the size of an ear of corn. He's been super active lately and I'm starting to see his movements, which is fun. He's been a bit shy whenever husband tries to feel his kicks, but I'm sure he'll be feeling them soon enough!

black and white stripe dress, long blush cardigan 2 black and white stripe dress, long blush cardigan 1 black and white stripe dress, long blush cardigan 4

//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

2 comments:

  1. I actually really like the black and white with blush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like black and white stripes with blush, but I guess I just wasn't feeling this outfit, maybe a different pair of shoes or something would have fixed it. :)

      Delete