Thursday, June 1, 2017

seersucker blazer

seersucker blazer, navy maternity pencil pants, bow flats 4

I originally wore this outfit a few weeks ago and loved it, but didn't get a chance to take pictures, so I decided to rewear it last week and, well, it's interesting how just a week (or two) can change an outfit (especially when you're pregnant). I loved it the first time, not so much the second - something about the fit it off. The heat is making me swell all over, so I feel like I look a bit sausaged. I also realize I'm probably being a bit ridiculous and overly self-critical as I type this, and since I (okay my husband) took the time and effort to take the photos, I figured I'd better use them. :) Plus, that's real-life...sometimes you feel awesome in what you're wearing, and other times like a bloated fudgie the whale. :) Which, sadly, I was feeling more of the later. I'm thinking with the summer heat, dresses might just be the best thing for the rest of my pregnancy, they're just so much more comfortable!

seersucker blazer, navy maternity pencil pants, bow flats 7
blazer: J. Crew (exact) last worn here  |  shirt: GAP maternity (exactlast worn here  |  pants: J. Crew (exact maternity, exact regularlast worn here  |  shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact)  last worn here  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact) last worn here  |  watch: Michael Kors (exact)  |  ring: Stella & Dot (exact)

seersucker blazer, navy maternity pencil pants, bow flats 3 seersucker blazer, navy maternity pencil pants, bow flats 5

Today makes 21 weeks pregnant - just past the halfway point - woohoo! I'm still feeling pretty good, though the summer heat has been zapping my energy a bit. As I mentioned before, I'm already getting some swelling - but overall, I'm doing well and so is baby boy! I've been feeling him move a lot lately, especially at night. He's approximately 10 1/2 inches long, about the length of a carrot and his eyebrows and lids have formed. I've been thinking a lot about what he'll look like...I'm convinced he'll have my husband's dark hair and my brown eyes...basically the physical opposite of his sister. But, who knows? I just know I'm getting more and more excited to meet him!

seersucker blazer, navy maternity pencil pants, bow flats 1 seersucker blazer, navy maternity pencil pants, bow flats 6 seersucker blazer, navy maternity pencil pants, bow flats 2

//  Sharing on A Pocketful of Polka Dots for Fabulous Friday. //

No comments:

Post a Comment