Monday, June 5, 2017

monday musings: week 21 & 22

monday musings_header

Happy Monday friends! I have two Q&As for today's Monday Musings since I skipped last week. For those of you knew to this space, each Monday I share a different "get to know you" style Q&A. I invite you to join in the comments below so I can get to know you as well!

Q1: What is your favorite cocktail?

margarita

A1: Ooo...hands down...a margarita! On the rocks, frozen, it doesn't matter as long as it comes with a salted rim. And now I'm just torturing myself since cocktails of any kind are but a distant memory these days. :) I keep saying I need to try out a virgin margarita recipe...it's not the alcohol I'm craving, but the sweet/tart, citrus with just a hint of salt. Yum.  

Q2: What were you doing a year ago today?

65th celebration

A2: Thanks to the Timehop app on my phone, this one was easy to answer. Exactly a year ago today, I was in Kalamazoo, Michigan, for my grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary. They had a lovely celebration with family and friends and we were so honored that we were able to come and be a part of the big family reunion.

It's your turn! What's your favorite cocktail and what were you doing a year ago today? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment