- Nicole's Derby outfits are some of my favs; just check out her 2017 Derby looks!
- Loved reading Cait's difference in being pregnant with a girl vs. a boy. Especially since I'm kinda mirroring her with a girl my last pregnancy and a boy this time around. :)
- Emily looks lovely in her simple blue on blue sundress...and how gorgeous is that beach sunset backdrop?!?
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: my maternity swimwear shopping guide (bleh, am I the only one who hates bathing suit shopping?)
- on instagram: double dots for the win. :)
- on pinterest: all these cute maternity outfits featuring denim jackets is kinda making me feel like I need one in my life as well...ooo and all the adorable stretchy jersey dresses...
- coming up: an outfit post or two and the latest edition of Monday Musings.
- Up to $40 off at American Eagle with code SPICY
- My favorites are this plum marled cardigan perfect for chilly spring nights,
- this pretty burnt red bell sleeve peasant dress that can as also be worn as a beach coverup, and
- these cute white lac-eup pom pom sandals.
- Extra 50% off sale at Loft (no code required)
- I love the idea of this black ruffle yoke sweater, if only it was cool enough here to wear it!
- I have yet to find a striped shirt I didn't like, and this scooped neck soft mixed stripe tee is no exception.
- This shimmer floral scarf would look so pretty with a pastel tee and white jeans.
- 30% off sale at White House Black Mark (prices as marked)
- what I'm reading: Jill Mansell's "Don't Want to Miss a Thing." I'm not far into it, but so far it's light, sweet and funny.
- what I'm watching: Season 3 of Sofia the First just hit Netflix (one of the kiddo's favorite TV shows), so we've been watching it here and there throughout the week.
- what I'm crushing on: What momma wouldn't love a pretty little something from Kendra Scott? Just in time for Mother's Day, spoil her with this gorgeous silver druzy necklace and teardrop earring duo (definitely on my wishlist), this pretty peach and rose gold necklace and nail polish set, or this white druzy bar necklace and pave bar earrings set.
- what I'm crafting: making a version of Lia Griffith's felt seahorses and starfish for the kiddo's upcoming mermaid/bubble theme birthday party.
- what I'm looking forward to: my next prenatal appointment is this Friday and I can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat again!