Sunday, May 21, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 5.21.19

5.21.17 thoughts and whatnots
patterned dresses and nude wedge sandals:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:


on teal and polka dots:


favorite sales:


whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: For some inexplicable reason my (almost) three-year-old has become obsessed with SpongeBob Squarepants. 
  • what I'm crushing on: My teal ottoman looked just right in my old living room with the coordinating aqua walls, but we're painting our new living room gray, and now I feel like I need some teal pillows to make the ottoman look more intentional. Some of my favorites are this colorful tasseled teal velvet pillow, this bold teardrop geometric pillow and this pretty floral embroidered pillow would go nicely with the blush velvet pillows currently on the sofa. 
  • what I'm crafting: These starfish wands will be perfect for the kiddo's upcoming mermaid themed birthday party.
  • what I'm looking forward to: The kiddo is scheduled to move up the three-year-old room at daycare in about two weeks, but the catch is that she has to be potty trained. We're desperately working on it, and while she's getting the hang of things, I'm looking forward to accident-free days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment