Thursday, May 4, 2017

pink tee and a long cardigan

long tan cardigan, pink maternity tee and navy pixie pants_7

While I've been thinking that the baby bump has been super obvious for awhile now, it really hasn't swoon itself too much in pictures...until now. Then again, I'm wearing a tighter tee, so that definitely makes the bump more obvious. :) I loved watching my bump grow during my last pregnancy, and the fascination has definitely not waned this time around!

Since today I'm exactly 17 weeks, I thought it would be fun to do a little "bump" update. Baby boy weighs approximately five oz., is the size of my palm, and his little fingerprints are forming. My next prenatal appointment is next Friday and the following Tuesday an ultrasound, so I'm looking forward to hearing his heartbeat and seeing him once again! We still haven't decided on a his full-name, though we have decided on a middle name. Well, we have a first name we really love, but it's actually my husband's middle name. We're using my husband's first name as baby's middle name (a family tradition to use daddy's first name as baby's middle) so is it too weird to have baby's name be his daddy's in reverse? Almost like we were too lazy to come up with a unique name? I'm probably overthinking this...

long tan cardigan, pink maternity tee and navy pixie pants_4
cardigan: J. Crew  (exact in other colors) |  tee: GAP maternity (exact)  |  pants J. Crew (exact maternity, exact non-maternity)  |  sandals: Loft (nearly identical)  |  necklace: J. Crew Factory (cute alternative)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact)


long tan cardigan, pink maternity tee and navy pixie pants_6 long tan cardigan, pink maternity tee and navy pixie pants_1 long tan cardigan, pink maternity tee and navy pixie pants_5 long tan cardigan, pink maternity tee and navy pixie pants_2 long tan cardigan, pink maternity tee and navy pixie pants_3

//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

6 comments:

  1. So pretty and feminine, especially with the lovely hairstyle! And while I don't usually go for super form-fitting, I loved it during pregnancy - definitely time for you to pull out the bump-showcasing tees like this :)

    And I say do what you like on names! My mother-in-law and her sister have reversed first/middle names like that, and if it's going to seem like lazy parenting, it would even more so in that case, when you have another girl and just use both of the previous girl's names reversed - too tired to come up with anything else, or what? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I figure pregnancy is the one time it's completely acceptable to have your belly hang out, so why not? lol

      Okay, your mother-in-law and her sister win, especially since they're siblings with reversed names. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylish and comfy outfit with lovely jewelry touches!
    Thanks for taking part in the Fabulous Friday link-up.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for co-hosting. :) I always love participating in the Fabulous Friday link up!

      Delete