Tuesday, May 23, 2017

messy hair don't care

pink jeans, blue pattern kimono, white tee 6

If you've ever wondered what my hair looks like when I can't be bothered to fix it...here it is. Not curly, not straight...idk...I personally think kind of a mess, but as the days get hotter and my belly gets bigger the idea of welding a blow dryer seems less and less appealing. So today you get au naturel tresses. (And probably a lot more of the same in the days to come.)

Another reason I don't often wear my hair wavy is because throughout the years it keeps changing...more straight, then almost curly, back to wavy, back to almost straight...pesky hormones I suppose. But during this pregnancy it's becoming more and more wavy, so I guess I'll rock it while it lasts. Anybody else have crazy hair like that?

pink jeans, blue pattern kimono, white tee 2
kimono: The Florida House (cute alternative)  |  shirt: GAP maternity (exact, non-maternity version)  |  jeans: American Eagle (exact - on sale!) last worn here  |  shoes: Loft (practically identical)  |  necklace: J. Crew Factory (fun alternative)  |  watch: Michael Kors (exact)  |  bracelet: Kendra Scott (similar)

pink jeans, blue pattern kimono, white tee 7 pink jeans, blue pattern kimono, white tee 3 pink jeans, blue pattern kimono, white tee 1 pink jeans, blue pattern kimono, white tee 4 pink jeans, blue pattern kimono, white tee 5

//  Sharing on The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore.   //

4 comments:

  1. Yes, this is what mine looks like when I don't straighten it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I know I'm not the only one. It kinda of drives me bunkers since it doesn't really want to behave. I'm thinking about growing it out again since the longer length since to work a little better. :)

      Delete
    2. I grew mine out but then it was taking me two hrs to straighten it so had it cut right at my chin. When it was longer, it spent more time in a pony tail because I just didn't have the energy to straighten it. Georgia is getting hotter and even with it shorter, I am not wanting to fool with it.

      Delete
    3. I loved my long hair - though I tended to throw it in a ponytail or braid it - but it cut it after a lot of it fell out after I was in the hospital for a week in December of 2015. Thankfully it's back to it's original thickness, so it might be time to grown it out again!

      Delete