Friday, May 5, 2017

maternity swim wear guide swimwear

During my last pregnancy, I was fortunate enough to not need a maternity swimsuit, but no such luck with this time around. I don't know about you, but I loath swimsuit shopping, even when not pregnant. Add some extra bloat, a few more stretch marks and leg dimples, and it's seriously not something I'm all that excited about.

However, while researching maternity swimwear, I found some really cute options that I wanted to share with you:

maternity swim wear
from most expensive to least: one  |  two  |  three  |  four
five top and bottom  |  six top and bottom |  seven  |  eight

Since I'm more of a conservative dresser (with my bikini days are long behind me) here a few rules I stuck two during my maternity swimsuit search: (1) no bikinis, (2) has to have straps, and (3) no crazy patterns.

Out of all these options, I think my top picks are the retro dotted one piece - perfect with a pair of oversize sunglasses and a floppy straw hat - the plum tankini and the mixed pattern polka dot and stripe one piece. If you have a mini me like I do, J. Crew Factory has a perfect coordinating little girl tankini set. I'm leaning toward the mommy and me matching swimsuits - because come on, how much longer am I going to be able to get away with adorable matchy-matchy goodness? Though that retro suit is seriously cute as well!

Mommas out there, do you have any suggestions for affordable, conservative swimwear?

No comments:

Post a Comment