Wednesday, May 3, 2017

currently

currently may

currently I am...

baking: well, getting ready to bake (and decorate) mermaid sugar cookies for the kiddo's third birthday party.

listening (to): the radio. I love listening to the Murphy, Sam and Jodi in the morning on the way to work.

loving: all the blooming magnolia trees.

planting: goodness nothing, I have an uncanny ability to kill all plants. Though I really like the idea of planting a tree at our new home so we can watch it grow through out the years we live there. Maybe a red maple for some added color?

remembering: to buy paper towels!

Sharing with Anne and co-host Nancy from NY Foodie Family for Currently. Each month features a series of prompts that may be interpreted any way you wish.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the cookies. And blooming magnolia trees and red maples. Also, it's like you're looking at my Target shopping list... paper towel shortage here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always a paper towel/toilet paper shortage in the Chaffin household...it's mind boggling how quickly we go through it!

      Delete
  2. Those mermaid cookies are so cute! Happy birthday to your kiddo! Those magnolia trees are so pretty! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My attempts at these cookies probably won't be half as cute, but I'm sure the 2 and 3 year old crowd won't care too much. :) Thanks for co-hosting!

      Delete
  3. Ooh mermaid cookies would be fun! I think planting a tree would be a great idea. My grandpa gave us one years back and it's great to see now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that, and even more special that your grandpa gave one to you!

      Delete