- Always love checking out the Budgeting Bloggers monthly finds. You can see my March budget scores here.
- Oh my goodness, so jealous of Anne's adventures in Malta. Her pictures are stunning!
- Obsessed with Taylor's gorgeous red, floral maxi dress.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: The latest installment of "Then and Now" featuring a black maxi dress.
- on instagram: If you're only going to post once this week, better make it a decent outfit. :)
- on pinterest: Kitchen #goals.
- coming up on the blog: Since we're going to be busy finishing packing and closing on both our current home and new home next week, I'm going to take a week off from blogging. I hope everyone understands while we work through our upcoming week of crazy!
- 40% off at Banana Republic (no code required)
- How fun is this cream with navy stripes twill midi skirt?
- Stripes + pleated ruffles = the perfect button down shirt.
- This flounce wrap dress would be perfect for the office or for a night out.
- Extra 50% off clearance at J. Crew Factory with code ALLMINE
- My picks are this adorable mixed stripe long-sleeve tee,
- this pretty purple sheath dress (with pockets!) and
- these snow leopard print calf hair pumps.
- 40% off at Old Navy (no code required)
- This navy floral flutter sleeve shirt dress looks so pretty and springy. Another great work or weekend find.
- Just slightly obsessed with these mint faux-leather moccasins.
- Love the gold yellow hue and lace cutouts on this swing top.
- what I'm watching: Still watching reruns of The Office.
- what I'm crushing on: I know it's "technically" for teenagers, but I love the Emily and Merrit line at PBteen. I certainly wouldn't mind having these linen pom pom blackout curtains, gold knit throw, and pineapple table lamp in my life!
- what I'm looking forward to: Being finished with moving. I keep telling my husband "Never again. You're going to have to cart my dead body out of this house." :)