Sunday, April 2, 2017

week in review: 4.2.17

little black maxi dress:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:
  • on the blog: The latest installment of "Then and Now" featuring a black maxi dress. 
  • on instagram: If you're only going to post once this week, better make it a decent outfit. :)
  • on pinterest: Kitchen #goals
  • coming up on the blog: Since we're going to be busy finishing packing and closing on both our current home and new home next week, I'm going to take a week off from blogging. I hope everyone understands while we work through our upcoming week of crazy!

favorite sales:



whatnots:

  • what I'm watching: Still watching reruns of The Office. 
  • what I'm crushing on: I know it's "technically" for teenagers, but I love the Emily and Merrit line at PBteen. I certainly wouldn't mind having these linen pom pom blackout curtains, gold knit throw, and pineapple table lamp in my life! 
  • what I'm looking forward to: Being finished with moving. I keep telling my husband "Never again. You're going to have to cart my dead body out of this house." :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I said the same thing about moving. Hang in there! And thanks for the link love...though sorry for inducing jealousy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry, the best kind of jealousy. I love seeing your travel posts!

      Delete
  2. Why don't your pictures show up for me at Bloglovin anymore? I will have to try at home on my MAC, so weird. Could be work firewalls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use photobucket to host my photos, and lately my whole blog has been having issues displaying photos. Almost an entire year's worth of pictures no longer show up, which is beyond frustrating. I keep trying to correct it, and while recent photos are showing on my computers (PC at work, MAC at home) and iPhone, obviously something is still going on. I'm seriously considering moving to a different hosting service since I've been having so many problems with photobucket lately.

      Delete