Sunday, April 30, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 4.30.17

4.30.17 thoughts and whatnots
white denim selfies:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:


favorite sales:
whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: I finally got to watch La La Land. Since, I hadn't read anything about it beforehand, I was little surprised by the ending. Definitely bittersweet. 
  • what I'm crushing on: All the mermaid things for little bit's upcoming mermaid birthday party! I just ordered this bubble machine (for her) and this gorgeous mint sequin tablecloth (let's be honest, for me;)). 
  • what I'm looking forward to: While the small one's birthday isn't until the end of next month, I'm really enjoying all the planning and preparing for the upcoming party. This is the first year we're inviting her friends in edition to family, so a room full of 2- and 3-year-olds should make for a lively party.

2 comments:

  1. Planning my kid's birthday party is one of my favorite things... and this mermaid theme sounds so fun! That tablecloth could not be more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you live in Florida, you have to do a mermaid theme party, right? She originally just wanted bubbles, and we decided to add mermaids (because she loves them) and because it easily incorporates bubbles. Win-win!

      Delete