Sunday, April 23, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 4.23.17

4.23.17 thoughts and whatnots
gray stripe cardigan: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:
  • After a few bumps and heartbreak, my sister and brother-in-law adopted sweet baby Thatcher one month ago. You can read about their journey here
  • I always love reading about how people started their blogs as well as how they've evolved. I've been reading Merrick's blog for years now, so I especially enjoyed her story on how she started blogging
  • Kendi seriously has the best maternity style! #goals


on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: I've been falling asleep too early most nights to watch anything, but I am anxiously awaiting for LaLa Land to come out on Bluray Tuesday since I missed getting to see it in the theater...
  • what I'm crushing on: A had a couple of a different diaper bags with Aubrey, but I wasn't really happy with them, so I'm interested in getting a bag from Lily Jade for the coming baby (my favorite being the Madeline in camel and jade). I've heard really good things about their diaper bags, but they come with a hefty price point for a bag you're not going to use forever. Have any of you used Lily Jade and what's your take on them? Are they worth the money? 
  • what I'm looking forward to: Getting my hair done this coming Saturday. it's been driving me bonkers lately since my bangs are in that awkward grow out stage. 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, yay for the adoption! And I missed La La Land in theaters too (I think the last movie I went to was approximately 4 years ago?), but got access a bit earlier given that it was available on the plane on our spring break trip. It's fun!

    Also same here on not finding diaper bag success the first time around... would be interested to hear how you like Lily Jade if you try it! I do love the looks of that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you wouldn't think finding a simple diaper bag would be that hard, but I never did get it quite right. I'll have to do a "what's in my bag"/ review post if I get the Lily Jade!

      Delete