gray stripe cardigan: one | two | three
on teal and polka dots:
- After a few bumps and heartbreak, my sister and brother-in-law adopted sweet baby Thatcher one month ago. You can read about their journey here.
- I always love reading about how people started their blogs as well as how they've evolved. I've been reading Merrick's blog for years now, so I especially enjoyed her story on how she started blogging.
- Kendi seriously has the best maternity style! #goals
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: A look at the bedrooms in our old home and dressing the first trimester bump.
- on pinterest: My new bathroom wall color obsession.
- coming up: My April budget finds.
- 40% off clearance at J. Crew Factory with code EXTRA40
- My picks are this polished cream chevron pattern pencil skirt,
- this perfectly summery blue stripe pleated ponte dress, and
- these cute watermelon pink 5" chino shorts.
- 40% off at Loft with code GETHAPPY
- Love the white floral fringe details on this white baby doll tee.
- What could be more cheerful than a bright yellow sunflower lace shift dress. So cute...
- This deep pink striped eyelet skirt would be perfect for work with a pretty dressy top and heels or dressed down for the weekend with a white tee and sandals.
- 25% of clearance at Talbots (no code required)
- Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh OBSESSED with this navy cascading polka dot sheath dress.
- This yellow and white stripe 3/4 sleeve knit blazer is everything. Serious case of the wants. (Though the black and white stripe option is almost equally as fabulous...)
- Love how this cream shadow dot silk popover can be dressed up with a pencil skirt or dressed down with jeans or a pair of shorts.
- what I'm watching: I've been falling asleep too early most nights to watch anything, but I am anxiously awaiting for LaLa Land to come out on Bluray Tuesday since I missed getting to see it in the theater...
- what I'm crushing on: A had a couple of a different diaper bags with Aubrey, but I wasn't really happy with them, so I'm interested in getting a bag from Lily Jade for the coming baby (my favorite being the Madeline in camel and jade). I've heard really good things about their diaper bags, but they come with a hefty price point for a bag you're not going to use forever. Have any of you used Lily Jade and what's your take on them? Are they worth the money?
- what I'm looking forward to: Getting my hair done this coming Saturday. it's been driving me bonkers lately since my bangs are in that awkward grow out stage.