Thursday, April 20, 2017

rockin the mumu

pink oversized maxi, gray stripe cardigan 7

Ya'll - my pregnant self is seriously in love with dress. My husband calls is a mumu - with a tinge of disgust in his voice - but I call it fabulously comfortable. I picked up this dress, as well as her sister in navy, while on sale through Jane.com, but you can buy the dress for full-price here. You can't really tell in these pictures, but the dress has full short-sleeves which are going to make it perfect for the Florida summer without a cardigan or jacket. It runs super large, mine's a L which fits sizes 12-16 and I'm a solid 16 and there still plenty of room for the growing belly.

So the husband may hate it, but sometimes you got to rock the mumu anyway whether the boys like it or not. :) 'Cause, seriously, I've been wearing it and the navy version pretty much non-stop since they arrived in the mail last week - though that might have something to do with still needing to unpack my clothes - still if these dresses pop up on sale again, the burgundy and nile blue colors may have to become mine...one color for every day or the week? Kidding, sort of...

pink oversized maxi, gray stripe cardigan 5
dress: Liam's Loft via Jane.com (exact in 10 colors)  |  cardigan: J. Crew (similar)  |  sandals: Loft (very similar)  |  clutch: Stella & Dot (exact)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (same style in other colors)  |  earrings: Fossil (similar)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  bracelet: Kendra Scott (similar)

Some other (non-boutique) cute pink maxi dress options:


pink oversized maxi, gray stripe cardigan 6 pink oversized maxi, gray stripe cardigan 3 pink oversized maxi, gray stripe cardigan 2 pink oversized maxi, gray stripe cardigan 1 pink oversized maxi, gray stripe cardigan 4

// Sharing on Fabulous Friday. //

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! You'll have to let us know if it comes up on Jane again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it on Jane recently, but I keep hoping it'll come back!!

      Delete
  2. I adore this dress!! It'll last so well through the whole pregnancy, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thought exactly! Plus I love that it has short-sleeves, which will be nice during the muggy Florida summer.

      Delete
  3. While I have never been pregnant, I figure you have got to be comfortable. Furthermore this dress is cute and I'm sure the navy is just as fabulous. Thanks for linking up with Jennie and I for Fabulous Friday!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for co-hosting! I always love linking up. :)

      Delete