Sunday, April 16, 2017

easter surprise

baby Chaffin announcement

There's recently been a lot of changes in the Chaffin household including a big one I've been keeping a secret...we're pregnant! We're so excited to announce a newest member to the Chaffin family coming mid-October.

So for the past several months, you've been seeing pictures of two people not just one, how fun is that? Since I'm going to be just barely 35 when the baby is born, we opted to do a genetic blood test at 12 weeks, which tests for genetic abnormalities and the gender...I'm happy to report we're expecting a healthy baby boy!

oh boy_new

I'm safely out of the first trimester and feeling pretty good, though still a bit tired - which I think is to be excepted with the big move we just made. :) Baby boy Chaffin's room is already picked out in the new house and I've been busy pinning nursery ideas.

lil bunny chaffin

So Happy Easter, from all four of us!

12 comments:

  1. So exciting (and exhausting, I'm sure!!) to combine this with the new house... can't wait to see the nursery ;-) Big congrats to your family, and hope this 2nd trimester treats you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far the second trimester has been good. Other than being a bit tired I feel much more like myself. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! You have a lot going on currently! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many blessings indeed. God's been very good to us. :)

      Delete
  3. aww, congratulations and super cute announcement!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations mama to all four of you!!! Adorable announcement! :) :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweetest surprise, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete