Tuesday, April 11, 2017

coral blazer

coral blazer, stripe tee and skinny jeans 6

One of the pluses of packing up my closet was rediscovering this coral blazer. It's an item I love, but find a bit challenging to wear in Florida. The bright hue is perfect for spring/summer, but it's rare to find a day cool enough to justify wearing it. But the weather recently cooperated with the perfect spring day, so this blazer came out to play.

Almost this entire outfit consists of "older" pieces, which served as a nice reminder to shop my own closet before rushing out to buy something new. Which worked perfectly while packing up. Not so much now that everything is in boxes and bins. The logical step would be to unpack everything into my closet, but we're debating if we want to rip out the current metal wire shelves and reorganize. And if you're going to go through all that hassle, maybe it's better to put in something better than wire racks... Decisions, decisions. Guess in the meantime I'll keep rummaging through boxes. :)

coral blazer, stripe tee and skinny jeans 3
blazer: GAP (similar) last worn here  |  shirt: JCPenny (similar)  |  jeans: Loft (similar)  |  shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  earrings: Kendra Scott (same style)  |  ring: Kendra Scott (similar)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)


coral blazer, stripe tee and skinny jeans 5
coral blazer, stripe tee and skinny jeans 1
coral blazer, stripe tee and skinny jeans 4

I've be so unhappy with Photobucket lately. I've been having all kinds of issues with photos appearing correctly on my blog and more than a year's worth of photos just vanished one day. Super frustrating. So, I've decided to give flickr a whirl. Everything's showing up on my end, so please let me know if photos aren't showing up for you!

coral blazer, stripe tee and skinny jeans 2coral blazer, stripe tee and skinny jeans 7 
//  Sharing on What I Wore.  //

2 comments:

  1. I love happy back-of-closet finds - but sometimes I'm too much of a cleaner-outer, and I do things like get rid of the identical coral blazer I had. This makes me want it back! So great with stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like every time I do a closet purge there's that one item that I haven't worn in forever, but once I get rid of it I think of a bunch of different ways to wear it and regret it. Oh, well...:)

      Delete