Sunday, March 5, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 3.5.17

black pencil pants and neutral cardis: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:


on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:


whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: Goodness nothing at the moment. It's been too dang busy and too hard to concentrate. I have been playing at lot of Candy Crush on my phone though for some fun, mindless activity. 
  • what I'm watching: Reruns of the Office. 
  • what I'm crushing on: If we get our new home, we're thinking about converting one of the rooms into a study/guest room and I'm obsessed with the idea of a velvet sleeper sofa. My favs are this navy tufted back sofa, this storage sleeper sofa that comes in the best colors - including teal! - and this stunning mid-century velvet number
  • what I'm looking forward to: Oh my gosh you guys. We listed our house for sale Tuesday night and by Wednesday evening we had two offers and an acceptance to our counter offer by Thursday. My head's still reeling that everything went through so quickly! To add to the crazy, our offer was accepted on our new home, and we plan on closing on both homes in early April. It's going to be a crazy whirlwind, and I'm sure we'll hit some snafus along the way, but I'm still in awe of how perfectly everything has worked out so far. We're so incredibly blessed...

4 comments:

  1. YAY on the houses! So exciting! And I looooove seeing house tours - so while I enjoyed that link to Merrick's, I think you should also do your own :) And I've been to one LuLaRoe party and have a pencil skirt I do like, but I decided I had to just realize while I think the leggings and such are cute on others, all that crazy pattern is just not my style. But then again, that pink floral skirt! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the leggings, they're a little wild for me, but they do have to really cute dresses! While I think it'll be fun to do a home tour on my current home, I can't wait to decorate and fix up our new home - and then share our progress of course! ;)

      Delete
  2. I have several pair of leggings and not all the patterns are wild and crazy. But my FAVORITE LulaRoe is a dress in a wonderful gray that I can wear lots of ways. They have GREAT tops too!

    LOVE home tours and can't wait to see your new home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm intrigued enough about LuLaRoe, that'll have to give it a try. Love the looks of the Amelia dress!

      Delete