- Love Merrick's easy spring striped shirt dress paired with white perforated sneakers.
- After jumping on the white jean bandwagon last year, I'm loving Audrey's white jeans outfits.
- I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a makeup applying genius and will take all the help I can get, like Tanesha's white eyeliner tricks.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: Check out my favorite room of my house and a simple cream peplum top outfit I wore on the blog.
- on instgram: Bright pink knock roses for the first day of spring.
- on pinterest: Speaking of pretty flowers, once we're settled into the new home I'd love to make these gorgeous crepe paper tulips. After all, tulips are my favorite flower!
- coming up on the blog: I'll be sharing my March budget finds this week as well as a "Then and Now" outfit post.
- 40% off your purchase at GAP with code FFSALE
- Love the pretty pink print of this medalion shirt dress.
- This cream flowy embroidered crepe top has a perfect spring/summer concert vibe.
- My midi skirt loving heart rejoices at this ladylike black eyelet midi.
- 30% off your purchase at J. Crew with code HAPPYSPRING
- This white with navy polka dot pencil skirt would be perfect for the office.
- This red scalloped romper would be perfect for the beach, at the pool or just out shopping. Super cute!
- Ya'll know I'm all about this loose-fit Florida destination T-shirt.
- 30% off everything (40% with your LOVELOFT card) with code SPRING17
- what I'm reading: I just finished "My (not so) Perfect Life" by Sophie Kinsella and it was so, so good. It's a novel about obsession with having the perfect life - or at least showing the perfect version of our lives - and learning how to embrace life as it really it, flaws and all. It's part love story, part workplace drama and all around wonderful. I highly recommend!
- what I'm watching: I just watched Illumination's latest animated movie "Sing" - for the kiddo of course - but I ended up really, really liking it.
- what I'm listening to: a friend and I went see the Avett Brothers in concert last night, and it was awesome. The weather was perfect for an outdoor concert, and the Avett Brother gave a great live performance.
- what I'm crushing on: I'm kinda of obsessed with the idea of a pretty pink blazer at the moment with my favorites being this knit blush two button blazer, this adorable pink gingham blazer and J. Crew Factory's linen-cotton schoolboy blazer in seaside coral.
- what I'm looking forward to: being done with packing! We sure have amassed a ton of stuff in eight years and it's taking forever to sort through it, pack or donate it. Whew!