Sunday, March 26, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 3.26.17

strappy sandal weather:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: I just finished "My (not so) Perfect Life" by Sophie Kinsella and it was so, so good. It's a novel about obsession with having the perfect life - or at least showing the perfect version of our lives - and learning how to embrace life as it really it, flaws and all. It's part love story, part workplace drama and all around wonderful. I highly recommend!
  • what I'm watching: I just watched Illumination's latest animated movie "Sing" - for the kiddo of course - but I ended up really, really liking it. 
  • what I'm listening to: a friend and I went see the Avett Brothers in concert last night, and it was awesome. The weather was perfect for an outdoor concert, and the Avett Brother gave a great live performance.  
  • what I'm crushing on: I'm kinda of obsessed with the idea of a pretty pink blazer at the moment with my favorites being this knit blush two button blazer, this adorable pink gingham blazer and J. Crew Factory's linen-cotton schoolboy blazer in seaside coral
  • what I'm looking forward to: being done with packing! We sure have amassed a ton of stuff in eight years and it's taking forever to sort through it, pack or donate it. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, white jeans! And I heart the Avett Brothers so much... last time I saw them at an outdoor concert it was FREEZING, so this sounds even better :)

    ReplyDelete