Wednesday, March 22, 2017

lace peplum top


Not exactly one of my most inspired outfits. But it was comfy - I mean, how could it not be with sandals, stretchy pants and a flowy pelpum top perfect for disguising food babies? And after a humongous Mexican lunch, there was plenty of food baby pooches to go around.

Though I wore this outfit to work, it's definitely on the casual side of business casual. To dress it up, I'd swap the cardigan for a blazer - maybe my seersucker which J. Crew Factory has again this year! - and my sandals for my beloved bow flats. Easy peasy. Hmmm...now that I've planned it out in my head, I think I'll have to try out in real-life in the near future!

Speaking of sandals, I'm kind of excited sandal weather is back. As much as I love my scarves, cardigan and layers, I equally love bare toes. If I could figure out a way to go barefoot all the time I'd do it. Too bad that's not quite work appropriate. :)

top: Target (exact)  |  pants: J. Crew (exact)  last worn here  |  cardigan: Loft (similar)  |  sandals: Loft (almost exact) last worn here  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact three pearl, exact six pearl)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)



// Sharing on What I Wore. //

No comments:

Post a Comment