Thursday, March 16, 2017

kelly green puffer

when: Tuesday  |  where:  work  |  weather: 53 and overcast

Mother nature decided to throw us a curve ball last week with some of the coldest weather we've had all winter. Though technically I suppose it's spring now, right? Either way, the cooler temps gave me a chance to wear this fun kelly green puffer vest just in time for St. Patrick's Day.

Though to be honest, I felt kind of wrong to wear riding boots in March. Though the high was in the 50s, most of the day hoovered in the 40s, which in my neck of the woods is COLD. Anything below 60s (and for some folks 70s means it's time to break out the winter clothes). Ridiculous, but that's how we roll in Florida. I was feeling a bit overdressed in my boots and layers until I went to pick up my daughter from daycare, and another mom had on a wool pea coat and thick wooly scarf. So I guess I'm doing alright...

puffer vest: J. Crew (exact in other colors)  |  shirt: Target (similar)  |  pants: Loft (similar) last worn here  |  scarf: Ann Taylor (cute alternative)  |  boots: Arturo Chiang (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (exact)  |  earrings: Kate Spade (exact)


While I don't wear a lot of green, I did find a few green outfits in honor of St. Paddy's Day (#3's my favorite):

one  |  two  |  three

It's one of the busiest work weeks of the year, so I'm pushing back the next installment of my home tour until next Friday. I apologize for the delay!

// Sharing on Fabulous Friday. //

4 comments:

  1. I love this shade of green on you! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good, but busy weekend. We're in the process of packing up our home to sell - which a challenge with a toddler! Hope your weekend was great as well!

      Delete
  2. The vest looks great paired with the scarf.
    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always love linking up for Fabulous Friday. Thanks for guest hosting. :)

      Delete