Wednesday, March 8, 2017

insta-style

another Friday, another watch selfie (exact: three pearl bracelet, six pearl bracelet  |  similar: watch)

on Wednesdays we wear (exact: top, pants, bow flats, bracelets  |  similar: necklace, watch, bag)

polka dots and bows (exact: three pearl bracelet, six pearl bracelet, bow flats, tassel necklace  |  similar: watch, dress, bag)

short skirt dress and a lonnnng jacket (exact: cardigan, booties, tassel necklace  |  similar: dress)

I got the blues (exact: shirt, pants, bow flats, necklace  |  similar: cardiganbag)

pretty teal flats (exact: flats  | similar jeans)

bags, bows and lace (exact: three pearl bracelet, six pearl bracelet, necklace, bow flats  |  similar: lace top, pants, bag, watch)

pink + black: (exact: shirt, necklace, flats  |  similar: pants, cardigan, bag, watch)

2 comments:

  1. I love how well the color palette and patterns of all of these go together. Clearly there's a "you" style, and I think that's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, I don't feel like I gravitate toward a certain color or look, but the photo evidence proves otherwise! I'm a creature of habit. :)

      Delete