- Loving all the fun, sunny hues including Mariah's gorgeous yellow shirt dress and Lisa's mustard lace skirt.
- Obsessed with McKenna's oversized cardigan and olive green beaded tank outfit.
- I love the idea of pretty painted nails, but lack the time and desire to spend $$$ on a manicure. However, Fran's do-it-yourself manicure makes it all seem pretty easy and painless, maybe I'll have to give it a try in the near future. :)
on teal and polka dot:
- on the blog: being real about weight gain and self image.
- on instagram: black and blush outfit for the win.
- on pinterest: I've been really craving soup lately - and now thanks to pinterest - have a bunch of recipes I want to try like broccoli cheese soup, creamy garlic chicken soup and Mexican street corn soup. Yum!
- coming up on the blog: Sharing my February budget finds and what I'm up to Currently.
- 40% off sale styles at Ann Taylor (no code required)
- My picks are this pretty coral dotted elbow-length sleeve blouse,
- this cream belted fringe tweed jacket and
- this red jacquard pleated A-line skirt.
- Extra 50% off sale styles at Loft (no code required)
- This pretty tulip print utility blouse would be perfect for work or the weekend.
- Kinda of obsessed with the idea of this striped ruffle bib popover.
- Love these plum lace-up pointy toe flats.
- Up to 40% off winter sale items at Nordstrom (no code required)
- what I'm watching: We just discovered The American's on Amazon and I'm hooked. Any other good Amazon Prime/Netfilx binge suggestions?
- what I'm listening to: Thanks to Anne's suggestion, I just discovered The Avett Brothers and have been listening to them on repeat. The best part? I just found out they're playing near me in March!
- what I'm crushing on: All the Stella & Dot new arrivals, especially this illusion of stackable bands gold pave ring, this gorgeous cognac leather saddle bag and this seriously want leopard calf hair watch. Looking for a rep? I recommend Briana from Work Clothes, I Suppose. :)
- what I'm looking forward to: Being done with preparing the house to sell! We signed all the paperwork to list it Thursday and had pictures done this morning. Listing goes live on Tuesday/Wednesday. Here's hoping it sells quickly so we can get our bid in on our dream house...