Sunday, February 26, 2017

thoughts and whatnots: 2.26.17

aqua bags and updos:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dot


favorite sales:



whatnots
  • what I'm watching: We just discovered The American's on Amazon and I'm hooked. Any other good Amazon Prime/Netfilx binge suggestions? 
  • what I'm listening to: Thanks to Anne's suggestion, I just discovered The Avett Brothers and have been listening to them on repeat. The best part? I just found out they're playing near me in March!
  • what I'm crushing on: All the Stella & Dot new arrivals, especially this illusion of stackable bands gold pave ring, this gorgeous cognac leather saddle bag and this seriously want leopard calf hair watch. Looking for a rep? I recommend Briana from Work Clothes, I Suppose. :)
  • what I'm looking forward to: Being done with preparing the house to sell! We signed all the paperwork to list it Thursday and had pictures done this morning. Listing goes live on Tuesday/Wednesday. Here's hoping it sells quickly so we can get our bid in on our dream house...

4 comments:

  1. Makes me so happy to see this post this morning! They are a favorite part of my Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've been so bad about getting them together lately. But now that the house is in order, maybe my weekends will go back to normal and I can get back to Sunday posting! :)

      Delete
  2. I need to wear my hair up more! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks. It's called, I was too lazy to fix my hair for real so I just braided it or threw it in a bun. ;)

      Delete