Friday, February 24, 2017

cozy

when: Wednesday  |  where: work  |  weather: 74 and morning rain

First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you who left such sweet and inspiring comments on Wednesday's post. You ladies are seriously awesome. All that flattery is going to go to my head- kidding- but it's so nice to know that what I'm putting out there is wanted. I started this blog for myself, but it's really the community of women that have kept me going with it. So seriously, sincerely thank you

Now, on to the outfit at hand. Two days of rain in a row meant another opportunity to wear my Hunter rain boots - plus pants that feel like comfy leggings and a cozy cardigan were perfect for the rainy weather. If I could have stayed home all day curled up with a book, I would have, but instead I settled for work and a lunch date with my husband to indulge in delicious Chinese food. Egg drop soup is my jam people. Yum. Something about rain and soup just makes sense together. So all in all a good day, and a good outfit. That's a win in my book. :)

cardigan: Loft (exactfun alternative)  |  shirt: Loft (exact - on sale!)  |  pants: J. Crew (exact)  |  boots: Hunter (exact)  |  bag: Kate Spade (very similar)  |  earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  bracelet: J. Crew (similar)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)


//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

10 comments:

  1. Can't beat a good day + a good outfit. And I love this cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously obsessed with this cardigan. I wear around the house as a robe, I wear it in public as a sweater. I wear it least once a week, if not more. :) And sometimes I inexplicably find plastic play forks shoved in the pockets courtesy of the small one who's apparently developing reverse pick pocket skills...

      Delete
  2. Oh Erin my lovely you are wearing your Hunter Wellingtons again and you look gorgeous, I always slip my Wellingtons on at the slightest hint of rain and love going to work in them where there is no shortage of dishy hunks willing to pull them off for me.
    Welly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you make even very casual outfits look so polished and casual. Love your cardigan and that chambray shirt with the skinny tuxedo ruffle. =)

    I also welcome you to check out my blog and I would love for you to join my new linkup from this week. It is a special linkup too - a celebration. Welcome by!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/02/thursday-moda-52-one-year-celebration_22.html

    Thanks and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger needs a like button...beautiful dress!

      Delete
  4. Erin, not sure if you remember my message I sent you about my story about my liver transplant and Prednisone but I love seeing your blog posts. They are a positive message to me and probably many others. Even though I've lost weight, I'm still not where I was but I am ok with that. I think it's great to want to be healthy but we should also love our body no matter what and thats what your blog teaches me. Thank you again and please keep sharing your pictures!

    Terri (Team Starla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri, of course I remember your story. :) So glad you've enjoyed the blog posts, I'll keep them coming! :)

      Delete
  5. Love this look! I'm a serious Loft fan. Thanks for linking up at Fabulous Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loft seriously gets way too much of my money. Maybe I should invest in stock. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh, this striped cardigan looks so great with your Hunters and cute ruffled shirt! Funny how I look forward to rainy days now. :) Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete