- I've been determined to get my midi skirts to work for fall/winter, but haven't been 100% happy with the results. Tanesha however has nailed it with her pretty blush sweater and copper midi skirt. Love!
- Briana's maternity style is spot on with her knit dress, blazer, tights and booties. Bonus points for scoring such a cute dress for only $8!
- I'm always interested in what beauty products other people are using and loving, and now thanks to Merrick's 12 favorite beauty product post I have about 12 new things I want to try. :)
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: Launching a new series called Monday Musings. Each week features a new get to know me/behind the blog prompt.
- on instagram: Back to work = time to put on the warpaint.
- coming up on the blog: Some outfit of the day posts as well as Pin to Present inspired knit beanie.
- 40% off select styles at Ann Taylor
- More than slightly obsessed with this navy with pretty white piping shirtdress.
- This grey marled bolero jacket would be perfect for work with a pair of black pencil pants or skirt as well as perfect weekend casual with a pair of distressed skinny jeans.
- Can't get enough blanket scarves, especially this grey on one side, white on the other plaid oversized one!
- Extra 20% off at GAP Factory
- My picks are this perfectly cozy pale grey open stitch open front cardigan,
- this fun red and blue stripe button boatneck tee,
- and a navy hooded utility jacket perfect for Florida winters.
- 50% off everything at The Limited
- what I'm watching: I watched The Dressmaker a few nights ago and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Lots of twists and turns, but also very different than what I expected.
- what I'm reading: I just cracked open "Turbo Twenty-Three," the latest installment in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.
- what I'm crafting: Last week I made feathered arrows for a work event. I love how they turned out! You can find the full tutorial here.
- what I'm crushing on: Rose gold and gray watches. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if someone wanted to buy me this Fossil chronograph watch, Wristology dotted face watch, or this simple Cluse watch. Obsessed with them all!
- what I'm looking forward to: Hopefully a quieter work week. Coming back last week after a long holiday break was nuts!