Sunday, January 8, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 1.8.17

boyfriend cardigan love:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: I watched The Dressmaker a few nights ago and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Lots of twists and turns, but also very different than what I expected. 
  • what I'm reading:  I just cracked open "Turbo Twenty-Three," the latest installment in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. 
  • what I'm crafting: Last week I made feathered arrows for a work event. I love how they turned out! You can find the full tutorial here
  • what I'm crushing on: Rose gold and gray watches. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if someone wanted to buy me this Fossil chronograph watch, Wristology dotted face watch, or this simple Cluse watch. Obsessed with them all!
  • what I'm looking forward to: Hopefully a quieter work week. Coming back last week after a long holiday break was nuts!

6 comments:

  1. The feathered arrows are so fun! Wish I had work events like that :) And I can totally see you rocking that midi skirt + sweater style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super fortunate to get to do fun crafty things for work. :) Love the fact that I'm always doing something different!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout!! I'm also obsessed with anything rose gold + gray. I'm tempted to use those colors in the nursery...but we want something that could easily transition if we have a boy next, so Travis said no. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, boo on not getting to go with rose gold and gray! We actually painted our nursery a soft gray and then girled it up with lots of blush and mint accents. That way when Aubrey get's older, we can easily change up the room without having to repaint. Maybe gray walls will work for you guys as well. Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Yes for stripes and boyfriend cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of boyfriend cardigans, I'm convinced they go with everything!

      Delete