- I love closet inventory posts, and Fran's does not disappoint.
- Paige makes remixing look downright easy with her 10x10 winter remix challenge recap.
- Other than a pop of leopard with my flats or clutch, I've kinda of shied away from the leopard print trend, but I'm loving all of Tara's fun leopard outfits!
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: My grandmother was put into an end of life care facility last weekend and I decided Monday night to jump on a plane to Michigan first thing Tuesday morning so I could visit with her and say my goodbyes while she was still coherent and welcomed visitors. I decided to take a break from blogging and focus on family, which is why I only posted once on Monday.
- on instagram: I saw snow for the first time in 10+ years!
- coming up on the blog: Sharing my January budget finds tomorrow and co-hosting Currently with Anne on Wednesday! Hope you will join us to share what you're currently packing, jonesing, texting, reading and hearting.
- 40% off at Eloquii with code 24HOURS
- This champagne sequin wrap dress is a knock out. Man I wish I had somewhere fancy to wear it, because I'm so obsessed with it.
- This garnet gathered ruffle skirt is so pretty and ladylike.
- A cute gray blazer with elbow patches?!?, ya'll know I'm all over that...
- Up up to 50% off everything at GAP + an extra 25% off with code MORE
- My picks are this graphic blue and white print soft open-front cardigan,
- this cream French terry tee dress with the prettiest blue embroidery detail and
- this flowing rayon/cotton mix A-line midi skirt - I'll take one in blush, olive and black please!
- 40% of full-price styles at Loft + 60% off sale (no code required)
- Love this bright and cheerful yellow lace skirt.
- I recently ordered this blue ruffled popover, and I love it in real-life - it looks great with dress pants or jeans.
- The perfect ponte little black dress with elbow length sleeves and pockets!
- From the sale section, my favorite seam ponte leggings are on sale and available in burgundy (want!), navy and gray.
- what I'm reading: I forgot to grab a book for the trip, so I snagged "Hidden Figures" by Margot Lee Shetterly to pass the time during airport layovers.
- what I'm watching: Team UmiZoomi on repeat.
- what I'm looking forward to: It's been a week of ups and downs culminating in the decision to put our house on the market. We have eight-years years worth of stuff to cull through and pack up, painting and to finish our floors in the next two weeks so we can have it show ready by mid-February. I was a single lady when I bought this house, and became a wife and momma while living in it, so it's definitely a bittersweet decision to sell, but we've outgrown our home and already have our eye on the perfect new house. So we're taking a leap of faith that we can get this place sold, and that our dream home will still be available in the next few months. I may be on here a bit less as we go through this new phase, but it should be an exciting one!