Sunday, January 22, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 1.22.17

can't beat a good pair of jeggings:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:


on teal and polka dots:
favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: The Trespasser by Tana French - thanks Anne for the suggestion!
  • what I'm watching: Reruns of Friends, because, hey why not? 
  • what I'm crushing on: Pretty velvet smoking loafers with pretty bows, sparkly jewels and in a lovely blue hue.
  • what I'm looking forward to: A silly thing, but I'm in the process of making standard template for our university magazine and I'm in love with the combination of creativity and organization required of the project!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I hope you enjoy the book! And I totally want in on that 10X10 challenge next time too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always loving reading about your recent reads. :)
      I'm still bummed I missed on the the 10X10 challenge...next time...

      Delete
  2. LOVE the instagram weekly round-up - definitely keep that around :) And yes - agreed on wanting to do the 10x10 next time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it. I kind of slacked off last week with my last minute trip, but I plan to do round ups occasionally throughout the month. They're such a fun, easy post. :)

      Delete