can't beat a good pair of jeggings: one | two | three
- Loving Mariah's gorgeous red and black stripe midi skirt...and those pictures in the snow...swoon...
- I'm sad I missed the boat on Lee's winter 10x10 challenge, but I've loved seeing all her amazing remixed outfits. I can't wait until she announces the spring challenge start date!
- A Valentine's Day DIY card swap? Count me in!
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: Trying out doing an Instagram outfit recap called "insta-style." What do ya'll think, ya or nay?
- on instagram: Sandal weather in January!?!
- on pinterest: I need somewhere fancy to go stat so I can copy this amazing sparkly, girly outfit.
- coming up on the blog: my new favorite stripe tee makes a repeat appearance. :)
- 40% off full price items at Ann Taylor with code SHOP40 + 50% off sale (no code required)
- My picks are this emerald extra fine merino wool v-neck sweater,
- this cream belted fringe tweed jacket that would look equally fantastic with jeans or dress pants,
- this amazing navy circle lace pencil skirt with a peek-a-boo hem, and
- from the clearance section, this graphic black and white scallop sweater dress - love the elbow length sleeves!.
- Up to 70% off final clearance at Boden
- This wool tweed blazer is preppy perfection.
- More than slightly geeking out on this gray with gold polka dot sweatshirt.
- This playful dotted cowhide bow accent bag is a little sophisticated and a whole lot of fun!
- up to 60% off sale at Sole Society (no code required)
- This camel perforated faux leather tote would be a perfect summer carry-all bag.
- This antique-inspired variegated red to pink statement necklace would look perfect with a little black dress or paired with your favorite chambray.
- Drooling over these red/coral scallop d'orsay pumps.
- what I'm reading: The Trespasser by Tana French - thanks Anne for the suggestion!
- what I'm watching: Reruns of Friends, because, hey why not?
- what I'm crushing on: Pretty velvet smoking loafers with pretty bows, sparkly jewels and in a lovely blue hue.
- what I'm looking forward to: A silly thing, but I'm in the process of making standard template for our university magazine and I'm in love with the combination of creativity and organization required of the project!