Sunday, January 15, 2017

thoughts and whatnots 1.15.17

sometimes I craft: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:


on teal and polka dots:


favorite sales:


whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: BBC Sherlock on Netflix. 
  • what I'm crushing on: Kendra Scott is having a major jewelry sale right now + an extra 15% off with code SALE2017. You can snag my arrowhead necklace on major sale and I wouldn't mind having the coordinating earrings and this granite cuff. Just saying... :)
  • what I'm looking forward to: My husband and I have tomorrow off of work, and daycare is open...party!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh such a good Monday holiday for you! At my university students get the day off but staff don't - what?! But I love days off of work way more if there's also daycare ;-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great day. We ended up playing tourist - first brunch, then we went through Ripley's Believe it or not, followed by putt putt, a late lunch topped off with a stroll down the pier. Absolutely lovely. :)

      Delete