Tuesday, January 17, 2017

sweater weather

when: last Tuesday  |  where: work  |  weather: 65 and sunny/windy

Winter is a fleeting thing in north Florida. We get a day or two of cold, but most of the time 60s and 70s is the norm. I wore this outfit last week in an attempt to "winterize" my midi skirts. Which in the south means closed-toe shoes and a light sweater. :) So inspired by Tanesha, I decided to pair a neutral sweater with this skirt.

Overall I'm pleased with the result, but confession, I was actually cold for most of the day. My skirt was just a bit too airish for the blustery day. Oh, well, the price of looking cute I suppose.

skirt: J. Crew (green optionpricey but cute smiilar)  last worn here |  sweater: GAP (similar)  last worn here  |  shoes: Aerosoles (exact)  |  necklace: J. Crew Factory (exact)  |  earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)  |  watch: Fossil (exact face with a leather band)  |  bracelets: Mooreseal (similar pearl cuff) J. Crew Factory (exact pave link)


Also, I'm all about these fun, retro pumps from Aerosoles. They have a nice block heel and cushy insoles which makes them pretty darn comfy for heels. They're definitely the most comfortable heels I own. This isn't a plug for Aerosoles, but I wanted to let you know how pleased I've been with them. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose continuously on a quest for comfy heels.




//  Sharing on The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore.  //

No comments:

Post a Comment